Costa del Sol has 5 Tennis Courts and 1 Basketball Court.
Costa del Sol Tennis Schedule
Please be courteous and try not to leave 30-minute gaps between reservations
*Reminder that any guests must be accompanied by the CDS resident.
Coach Matias Polonsky is the court manager and is in charge of ensuring the courts are free of disruption while maximizing playing time for everyone. He offers lessons from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CONTACT: (305) 336-7174. If you have any trouble with court availability please contact Coach Polonsky.
RULES: PLEASE BE COURTEOUS WITH RESERVATIONS
- Reservations are 60 minutes for singles play or 90 minutes for doubles play. Play may be extended if there are no waiting players.
- Reservations receive priority over walk-on players. Walk on players should log in starting on the next available 30 minute block to avoid losing the court to a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 1 a day and 2 per week per condo unit. (No more than 1 week in advance).
- If neither player has taken the court within 5 minutes of the reservation time, the reservation is forfeit and waiting players may take the court. NO time extensions for late arrivals.
- Residents cannot reserve courts for other players, the Resident must be on the reserved court.
- Residents must accompany their guests.
- Residents and their guests are limited to 1 court during play.
- Abusing the reservation system may result in a temporary suspension of reservation privileges.
- Residents may use any Tennis Instructor of their choice if the instructor has provided a copy of his Professional Certification and Insurance policy to the Costa del Sol Office.
IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING COURT TIME CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org